Home Insurance

 Your home and its contents are likely to be the most valuable things you own, not just in terms of the financial cost. Find a great deal to protect your most valuable asset.

Click here to access our quotation engine for a personalised quote for your home and contents insurance.

Building insurance When you buy a freehold property funded by a mortgage, you are obliged to take out buildings insurance. This cover pays for the cost of rebuild, should your property be burnt to the ground or need shoring up if it suffers subsidence, for example. It is also advisable to insure the contents of your home.

No lender will agree to give you a mortgage without building insurance.